What do you guys think of the NVIDIA 7800 Superclocked?

I saw him play it on Crisis on low, it will definitely run on my new rig...

seeing how deathhell77 posts, i dont think we should really pay attention to what he says.

Not everybody wants to Overclock by the way.
and Overclocked 8600GT can be easily beat by an 8800GT, even an 8600GT SLI can be beat by a single 8800GT.
and from what you post, it seems like you play on a really low resolution.

The 8600GT pretty much has the same performance as an 7800GT.
The 7800GT pretty much beats it in gaming, but it loses to the 8600GT on video encoding/decoding. The 7800GT has about 9.6GB/s faster memory bandwidth and the memory bus width is 256-bit, much better than the 8600GT/GTS 128-bit bus width.
It seems like he wants a card for gaming, so the 7800GT would be better than the 8600GT

I saw him play it on Crisis on low, it will definitely run on my new rig...

If that's ur rig in ur sig then no, it won't

seeing how deathhell77 posts, i dont think we should really pay attention to what he says.

and Overclocked 8600GT can be easily beat by an 8800GT, even an 8600GT SLI can be beat by a single 8800GT.

The 7800GT pretty much beats it in gaming, but it loses to the 8600GT on video encoding/decoding. The 7800GT has about 9.6GB/s faster memory bandwidth and the memory bus width is 256-bit, much better than the 8600GT/GTS 128-bit bus width.
It seems like he wants a card for gaming, so the 7800GT would be better than the 8600GT

Not when you have home-made overclocking software to get it up to 1000MHz Core and 1500MHz for mem :rolleyes: LAWL

If that's ur rig in ur sig then no, it won't

maybe you should read the thread more closely.
his sig is his laptop, and he is starting a NEW build
its really not hard to see that his sig is a laptop because of the CPU... :rolleyes:

Not when you have home-made overclocking software to get it up to 1000MHz Core and 1800MHz for mem LAWL

uh huh... sure...

maybe you should read the thread more closely.
his sig is his laptop, and he is starting a NEW build
its really not hard to see that his sig is a laptop because of the CPU... :rolleyes:

uh huh... sure...

Would we like to see an NVmonitor screenshot?

I just wanted to see what you people think, alteast Teny knows what he's talking about, I wanted to see if the card was good or not...

You also forgot to mention, besides that CRT I gave you, the free 2GBs of RAM I also gave you. But all in all, it seems to be a good deal, and the owner over the card is pretty trustworthy. And yes, I'd like to see an NVmonitor screenshot please!

i dont know... $60 is still quite a lot for that card. I would still try to talk him down.
the card is good, but just not really with todays standard.

1680X1050 isn't really that low nob

Back
Top Bottom