ATI Radeon 3450 good for gaming?

WE ALL GET IT! NOBODY NEEDS AA! Jeez! Can't you figure that out?
You obviously don't "get it" because I never said you don't need AA. I was just explaining how it works. I said that it's a personal preference, some people can't stand 0xAA, some people don't notice the difference.
I'm sorta tending towards Nvidia, including that shiny, dazzling 8600 or 8800 gt. But I might have to get something cheaper because of my budget. I really only wanna spend around $400 dollars on everything including http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Compa...oductDetail.do , http://crucial.com/store/mpartspecs....80341CA5CA7304 , and some video card and a replacement psu in the 400s (watts that is) and with amps that meet those [video card] requirements. Any PSUs you would recommend? Preferably from Tigerdirect.com or Newegg.com.
Have you ever thought about building your own? you could get a lot more for your money. Perhaps look through a few guides and see if you think you're capable enough.

Also, cancel out Deathhell's input, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's just the compatibility issues that are involved with "building your own PC"...

well, just post some links of what you want to get, and we will tell you if all would be compatible or not.
Or if you want, we can select the parts within your budget, then mix and match if you want, and post what you are planning to get, and we will review it for you.

Are u sure you guys are willing to help me like this? I bet it would be a big pain in the...

no i honestly have no life whatsoever.

Whether you need AA or not isn't dependant on the monitor's size. It mostly a personal preference, but it can be more beneficial when playing below the monitor's native res.

@ OP, the HD 3450 might be alright for a few of the games you play. You won't be able to turn the settings all the way up, but they should be playable. A decent card is going to set you back around $75, if you really think you need it. Just see how you go with the 3450 first.

:D :D :D

Can I see a CPUz screenshot of the OCd CPU in ur sig?

Back
Top Bottom