Poor 350z =/

wow... even though I think that car is really ugly tats just plain ludicrous what they did.

I hope he gets sued out of his "shop"

Saw this from another forum. But I think the kit doesn't fit quite right, like it was a cheaply made kit and you had to do some custom job to make it fit right. It was the customer's fault in that he didn't get a kit that fit. But obviously the shop just did a horrible job in the end good or bad kit... I have no idea what that guy was thinking while putting drywall screws into a car... How can he think it looks any bit good?

I think anybody who is willing to spend $750 on cosmetics for their car should at least be smart enough to find a shop with a reputation for quality work.

I don't really feel all that bad for the customer.

I think anybody who is willing to spend $750 on cosmetics for their car should at least be smart enough to find a shop with a reputation for quality work.

I don't really feel all that bad for the customer.

That's an excellent way of looking at it. While I think its BS that this guy was played the way he was, he should've done his research. In the end, he learned an EXTREMELY expensive lesson.

i had a bad mechanic experience once

long story short...they forgot to tightly screw in my front left wheel.

took a corner, ended up in the ditch with 3 wheels
My grandmother got her car hit with a wheel that came off a van that was going the opposite way down the road. Just got worked on at a dealership and I guess they didn't put the wheel on tight enough either. Ended up totalling my grandmothers car.

Back
Top Bottom