Limit non-administrator users

Nitay10

Baseband Member
Hello everybody!

How can I (as administrator user) limit other users (which aren't administrators) from changing basic settings like the resolution and themes?
I think that there is an option in administrative tools in XP but I'm not sure how to do it...

Thank you...

Something I installed in one of my client's Cyber Cafe is a program called Deep Freeze by Faronics, although not free. I install that and set it up, then I don't even worry about any other security because every time the computer reboots, it's like re-imaging the computer. If you need to install an update, set it to reboot "thawed". It will be able to take changes in thawed mode, and when you are done, reboot to frozen mode. You could literally format the C: drive and then reboot and it would be back to normal.

The windows steadystate is the preffered option, without any doubt...

Thank you.

I write this after two weeks I've been using this program and in the bottom line I don't like this one. It restarted my computer few times and it has few bugs which can make you upset.

Maybe the revised one...

what bugs?
ive never had a problem with it. are you sure the problem is related to the program?

Back
Top Bottom