Why do computer technicians have bad handwriting?

I write in all caps and I sometimes can't read my own handwriting... If I put effort to it, I could write better. The reason I started writing in all caps is to slow down my writing to have better handwriting, plus I kinda liked it. Then I got good at all caps, and started writing faster again...lol.

college pretty much makes you type, so you dont write as much, the only thing i ever wrote is either doing math or taking a bit of notes.

I write in all caps and I sometimes can't read my own handwriting... If I put effort to it, I could write better. The reason I started writing in all caps is to slow down my writing to have better handwriting, plus I kinda liked it. Then I got good at all caps, and started writing faster again...lol.

Writing in all capitals is just easier for me personally. It's easier to read and write. Plus it looks neater.

I used to write neat, but now I am forced to write faster and faster, it's usually only legible to me.

Because, they are just on the computer all day long and never write anything down. That's what I think.

Back
Top Bottom