Annoying Vista Glitches

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Well, as the title says, I have a number of Windows Vista Glitches which have gotten quite annoying for the past few months. Here's a list of all my Vista Glitches:

-Microsoft Help and Support won't work at all. It doesn't respond and then has to be closed.

-Recently my shortcuts and such have been screwed up. I have about 3 shortcuts that were created by Vista when iTunes was updated and all three don't work. Not only does this happen to iTunes but other programs as well. I often find my self creating a shortcut myself.

-Game's window doesn't want to stay open. In the start menu I click the games menu, the window pops up for about half a second then disappears. Even if I catch the top of the window with my mouse before it disappears, the window just appears blank.

There's more but I can't remember them. If you have any Windows Vista Glitches please post them. Even better if you know how to fix them, please post how.

Here's a new one:

-My Vista performance test no longer works. I can do the test but no scores appear.

My only glitch with vista has been on home premium and my theme changed one day to the non-Aero theme. Whether this just happened or the wife was goofing around I will probably never know, but it was an easy fix. I've never had any issues (other than hardware) with my gaming rig running Vista Ultimate x64 though.

i used to get bsods all the time. formatted. its been fine, then randomly bsodded. now it seems fine again. a few other little problems, but on the whole its finally going ok.

Back
Top Bottom