Why would you vote for mccain?

tcracker said:
Also, Obama is related to Muslims. The only reason why he part of a Christ church is to make people think that he believes in the shit. lol

:D :D :D :D
troll.gif

Also, Obama is related to Muslims. The only reason why he part of a Christ church is to make people think that he believes in the shit. lol
so his affiliations with muslims means he will make a bad president does it just likes im sure some people wont vote because he is black or because he has Hussein in his name
honestly you people who vote like that done deserve a decent president its just foolish to vote based on a candidates colour name of friends/familly

Wow. It's unbelievable how bad discrimination is nowadays. Are you really that shallow? Do you honestly think someone who is related to Muslims (and quite honestly I didn't know this) can't believe in Christ? Pathetic. You need to grow up buddy.

Please don't vote. :rolleyes: Seriously...not with that kind of logic.

Neither of you understand Obama's tax plan at all. Did you watch the debate last night.

Obama is going to tax business higher than McCain. I haven't seen anyone dispute that until right now on this message board. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, you can take my example and substitute wealthy Americans for company ABC and it's all still the same.

It's a classic class warfare vote grabbing ploy. A progressive tax is not fair it doesn't matter how much money you make.

SOURCE: http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/taxes/Factsheet_Tax_Plan_FINAL.pdf

Quote: Barack Obama. . .will eliminate all capital gains taxes on investments in small and start up firms.

Quote: Barack Obama will. . . lower corporate tax rates for companies that expand or start operations in the United States.

I wasn't subsituting wealthy Americans for ABC, you were substituting companies for people. Higher taxes for wealthier people does not mean higher business taxes.

It seems you're the one who doesn't understand Obama's tax policy.

Oh yes, Obama the great tax cutter!!! :rolleyes:

He's never voted for 1 single tax cut. He's going to repeal the Bush tax cut, which is basically a tax increase for anyone who pays taxes.

If you're just going to be childish and claim things without proof it is just going to make you look more stupid.

Obama's voting record clearly shows that he has consistenly voted in favor of raising taxes for only the wealthy, and has additionally voted for bills that lower taxes of middle and lower class working citizens.

This, right here, is a source backing up that what I just said is true.

Stop making stuff up.

Only people making $250,000 a year are going to start paying more, and frankly, I don't care what anybody says, $250,000 is a shit load of money.

It's not going to hurt them to pay a little bit more money so that less fortunate people have less trouble.

If you're just going to be childish and claim things without proof it is just going to make you look more stupid.

Obama's voting record clearly shows that he has consistenly voted in favor of raising taxes for only the wealthy, and has additionally voted for bills that lower taxes of middle and lower class working citizens.

This, right here, is a source backing up that what I just said is true.

Stop making stuff up.

Raising taxes for someone and cutting them for someone else is not a tax cut. At best its a wash in reality its totaly unfair and against everything America was founded for.

Only people making $250,000 a year are going to start paying more, and frankly, I don't care what anybody says, $250,000 is a shit load of money.

It's not going to hurt them to pay a little bit more money so that less fortunate people have less trouble.

I'm Karl Marx and I approve this message. :confused:

That's fine and dandy, but what about those people who have most of that money in investments and are losing all their net worth with this freaking stock market? My grandfather is one and he is taking a serious hit. They are losing enough money to the stock market, why raise their taxes and take even more money? I call that un-American. What's next, a biases in a court trial for rich people?

Back
Top Bottom