Torrent Question...

religion2386

In Runtime
If your familar with torrents Im sure youve heard of AXXO...How can a file in size show as 701MB after its downloaded, but then have just a 5min video clip of some website advertisement? My download wont play and tells me to visit and register at a website and from that website they will send me a email tell me how to get it un-encrypted or w.e....Ive never had this problem before so Im a little confused on whats going on. I used Utorrent...

You have to download it from a reputable website. Those are either viruses or spyware or adware. They get you to go to a site and sends you in loops. I would never go to any of those sites. Just download your torrents from somewhere reputable like Demonoid or Newtorrents.info. Avoid public sites as much as possible like mininova and piratebay.

Also the worst one is sumotorrents never download anything from them.

Thanks man I figured it was BS, but Ive never seen or heard of it happening like it did. You know where I can get a Demonoid invite?

ask anyone here who has an account. i have one but am too lazy to login right now. if your still screwed by tomorrow let me know.
tbh i dont think demonoid is that great. torrentz is much better imo, as it searches everywhere.
as with all torrents you have to a) make sure the file name looks legit b) read the comments to make sure its not fake c) make sure it has enough seeds.

Yea I usually do all those steps man. From what I remember I thought it had positive comments, but obviously I was wrong lol. Yea its not a big deal about demonoid. What is the benefit about only being able to join from invites? Especially when there are 90435893443985093439 torrent sites on there....? Credibilaty maybe?

dunno. i never use itanymore. tbh i cant use torrents much now that im at uni anyway. rapidshare now.

i dont think its the real AXXO.
i think his files are usually 699MB, anything bigger is probably fake.
I dont use Demonoid, and i never downloaded an BS.
I read the comments to see what people had to say.

im borrowing a premium one :D
its great. my uni connection gets like 1-3mb/s easily on a rs file. if i download like 4 at a time i get 1mb/s or more on each one. means i can get a film in minutes.
even on free i have no waiting limits... well only the 60 seconds thing. i recon its because of the uni's proxy :D

Back
Top Bottom