Why do computer technicians have bad handwriting?

I'm not saying that everybody who works on computers has bad handwriting, just the ones that I have met.

I blame constantly typing instead of writing things.... Yeah... lets go with that.... no practice... ^_^

Yes its true! I have bad handwriting too!

Is it just me or do doctors always have bad handwriting too.

i find most computer techs just can't be bothered to write legibly even though they're capable of doing it. It's the laziness inside us that makes us write that way.

Is it just me or do doctors always have bad handwriting too.

I agree. I get prescriptions on a monthly basis and my doctor has handwriting only a mother could love. The people at the pharmacy always try to take my name from the prescription, and they look at it for about five seconds, and then ask me what my last name is. Don't even get me started on my signature LOL.

we where discussing this the other day in our computing class at college and we ehere saying as your computing knowledge increases the quality of your handwriting decreases , my handwriting is legible by most people who know me well and often read it but if i try and wirte super quick it gets illegible

Sometimes I jot down notes really fast and I go back to them and I can't even read my own handwriting. :rolleyes:

I agree. I get prescriptions on a monthly basis and my doctor has handwriting only a mother could love. The people at the pharmacy always try to take my name from the prescription, and they look at it for about five seconds, and then ask me what my last name is. Don't even get me started on my signature LOL.

yea, when I drop off prescriptions, the first question is always my name.

Oh, I thought the title was setting up a joke.

I was severely disappointed.

Same here!

I've noticed this many times before. Also tend to have less consistent handwriting; that is to say it changes a lot. I'd say dude_se has hit the nail on the head.

I have very inconsistent handwriting. When I write everything is lowercase capital regular (by this I mean it looks like what you seen on this screen) except for a, e, n, and r. Those I write in capital letters but in the same font. I do this because my a's look like o's, my n's look like r's, and my e's look like c's. When I changed I noticed increased speed when reading my notes lol. Unfortunately, I've stopped taking many notes. I never read them much. Paying attention in class is all that it takes for me.

My handwriting is pretty good, my manager really likes that when he's trying to sort out a situation on a customer's computer and I'm not there. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom