is there a farcry 2 demo out yet?

why not download and try?
i would if it was on a site like gamershell or filefront, other than that, theres about a 50/50 chance, im a school so i cant download it.

doh! so will there be a farcry2 demo? if it wasnt for brothers in arms coming out over the next couple of days i think i would brake down from pure excitement of this game

I doubt they will have a demo. They dont need a demo, the first game is their advertisement, enticement.

Yea, I agree with superman. I doubt they'll have a demo, everybody knows how awesome this game is going to be..

Far Cry didnt seem like a fun game to me, i saw my friend play it, and it seems like it sucks (no offense)
I will probably try Far Cry 2 though.

I actually never got to plat farcry... I played a little of the 360 version and it was awsome, so I picked up the computer version at a garage sale for $2 and it wont work with vista x64 or something... everything is all blue. I should try again with my new GFX card though. I dont have time lately though, havent even had a chance to play crysis warhead much.

I love the original FarCry. Superman, you have to get the patches for the game. That's a known issue with Nvidia Graphics cards and patching it will more than likely solve the issue. :p

I actually never got to plat farcry... I played a little of the 360 version and it was awsome, so I picked up the computer version at a garage sale for $2 and it wont work with vista x64 or something... everything is all blue. I should try again with my new GFX card though. I dont have time lately though, havent even had a chance to play crysis warhead much.

Every new nvidia graphics card breaks the game till they make a patch for it. And there's a patch.

Back
Top Bottom