Help a Brother out!

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
hey everyone. i just wanted to ask you guys and gals. who are involved with CF. would you be willing too help me out. as most of you probably know i have my own business.

www.ronspc.webs.com

I am getting a host and new domain soon. but basically i wanted to ask if people would suggest my business to friends and family. bill gates once said that he would of never made it in this world as a business man if he wouldnt have had help from friends and family. now of course i am not saying my little adventure is anything compared to billionaire microsoft cooperation. for everyone helps me out. i will put there name on my website thanking them and i will also send them and abundance of items from gift cards. such as itunes, best buy, walmart, and to other things such as restaurants. i figured this would be a kind of nice incentive to help me out.

i just need a little kick start on my business and i was hoping you guys could help me out.

thanx for the time.

ron patton

Will the domain name change? I mean, I could put it on my facebook profile if you want, not a problem. I can also mention your website if anyone needs computer help. The one little problem is that I can't rely deny my friends help. I mean, they already know I'm somewhat handy with computers and I'm not going to give them a paid service over my free help.

i dont know how to help you.
everybody i know that wants a computer either go out and buy an cheap $300 computer or have me build one for them

Back
Top Bottom