Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I'm pissed off is the fucking stock market, it's been doing sooooo bad lately, I'M LOSING MONEY HERE!

Oh, this stock market is KILLING me!!! I have lost 20% of my net worth in the past six months. It's been hard getting business as well because people don't want to spend the money on computer service. Guess I'll have to beef up the marketing campaign. :rolleyes:

I bet it's because every four years in November there's a presidential election, but I could be wrong.

Gee, I wonder where you got that idea from? :rolleyes:

i do believe newegg does cater for cutsomers in china so maybe it is

I doubt it.

Shanghai E-Commerce Co., Ltd. eggs
Copyright(C) 2001-2007 Shanghai NewEgg E-Business Co.,LTD Copyright (C) 2001-2007 Shanghai NewEgg E-Business Co., LTD
All Rights Reserved (R) All Rights Reserved (R)

I doubt it.

wikipedia said:
Newegg is an online computer hardware and software retailer based in City of Industry, California. The company was founded in 2001 by Fred Chang. It currently caters only to customers in the United States, China and Canada. It has supply warehouses in California, Tennessee, and New Jersey. Its slogan is "Once you know, you Newegg."[1] Newegg also markets and sells products branded under the Rosewill name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newegg

So i went to a customers house today to fix there computer,and they were using a dinosaur.All my tools and what not are on USB Flash drives and USB External hardrives! Luckily i didnt need them,but i learnt that you should ALWAYS Carry your most important software on CD's aswell.

Also my nan is looking after me and my brother (Family health issues),I Dont know WHY i cant just look after him,and she is beggining to get on my nerves.

The End :D

P.s This just made my day, http://www.shoutfile.com/watch/2B5zzPg3/Guy-Wants-A-Doovde-Player---Funniest-Phone-Call-Ever.html

There's a difference between

and

They could just be licensing the brand name to third parties. Who knows.

either way there is a link on the newegg.com site to the chineese one go to the bottom and there is an option that says shop by region and china and canada are on there so either its a newegg owned company or a third party licensed by newegg to use their brand and in 2005 it expanded certain operations in taiwan and china including offices in both taipei and shanghai

plus where you pulling
Shanghai E-Commerce Co., Ltd. eggs
cos i see on newegg.com.cn is
Copyright© 2001-2007 Shanghai NewEgg E-Business Co.,LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom