WTB/WTT: Socket 939 Mobo

I need a SKT939 Mobo to test this dual-core I have laying around so I can sell it. Because of this purpose, I don't want to spent too much money on it. It would be nice if it took DDR2 because that's all I have right now. If you anybody is interested I have a stock Dell mobo (SKT775; DDR; 1xPCI-E x1; 2xPCI) that I can trade.

Other items:
-SKT775 P4 @ 2.8GHz
-1GB (2x512mb) DDR2 533MHz laptop RAM. Different brands.
-Gigabit Network Adapter (Netgear)

If you also have a 300W or so PSU with a 20+4 pin connector I'd be willing to trade or buy. Again, I don't want anything too expensive. However the PSU is not really the focal point. Just throwing it out there.

edit: It does not have to be DDR2. I don't even know if there are SKT939 with DDR2. I'm pretty sure I could get a hold of some RAM.

edit: It does not have to be DDR2. I don't even know if there are SKT939 with DDR2. I'm pretty sure I could get a hold of some RAM.

No AMD Socket 939 motherboard supports DDRII. The memory controller is built onto the CPU which just supports DDR.

$30 Seems to be a good deal. One thing you could do, is sell those items either on forums or on ebay then purchase that Foxconn motherboard. $30 for a decent motherboard is a great deal..

Back
Top Bottom