School Project

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
alright guys...need some help here

i have a skool project, due in a month and a half, and its a 40 min presentation on...well..anything i wanted, as long as it effects the human body

can you guess wat i picked....

lol...technology an the human body

wat i need help on is...im making a 20 min power point ( the other 20 min is a video where makin on car technology....its a lol)

wat topics should be included, military and medical are the only ones i can think of, so.....shoot me some ideas plz :D

Nanotechnology. Supposedly, it could be dangerous to human body over a period of time. Developers still aren't completely sure on all the properties of Carbon and Silver at such minuscule level.

Nanotechnology. Supposedly, it could be dangerous to human body over a period of time. Developers still aren't completely sure on all the property of Carbon and Silver at such minuscule level.

Yeah I remember seeing this on TV. Some scientists where trying to make them to be injected into the body and combat cancer etc.

Good luck with the project, talking for 40 minutes isn't easy

Yeah I remember seeing this on TV. Some scientists where trying to make them to be injected into the body and combat cancer etc.

Good luck with the project, talking for 40 minutes isn't easy

i think someones been playing a little to much of metal gear solid 4!!! hahaha

cell phones. Do they really cause cancer/lower little buddy counts, tumors, memory loss, and all the other crap they are accused of?

cell phones. Do they really cause cancer/lower little buddy counts, tumors, memory loss, and all the other crap they are accused of?

were were gona use cells in the car vids (bluetooth and such)

but never though of using it like that also

what about those contacts that are like computers

I'd love to have a find function in my glasses. when I'm reading... just think "find xxxxx" and it will find it for you.

you could study about the LED's on computers and see if they affect anybody that leaves their computer on overnight.
My mom said its bad for me to leave my computer on overnight because since it glows LED lights, then it will give me brain cancer.
But someone found an article that it actually is good for you.

Sexual abstinence.

l_e14d129155ef40cba6204db048c53ce2.gif

Back
Top Bottom