Is LimeWire considered Illegal?

then I feel bad for the people who use iTunes then...how come the media hasen't really publicised LimeWire?

Guys - it's really simple. Having LIMEWIRE the program on your computer is NOT illegal. Downloading COPYRIGHTED CONTENT with Limewire, however, is 100% ILLEGAL.

now what about dowloading content but only for yourself. copyright means i can't make cd's of my own and sell them. but if i am just downloading music to listen for myself...is that still illegal??...

I feel bad to for the people who use Itunes... My sister is a idiot..

Anyways off topic Zune is better then IPod

now what about dowloading content but only for yourself. copyright means i can't make cd's of my own and sell them. but if i am just downloading music to listen for myself...is that still illegal??...
Yes, because you are getting the music from people who are uploading it illegally.

It's still illegal. You're "stealing" someone else's work that you would otherwise have to pay them for.

i seem to find everything is being Illegal or not recommended.
well, at least what i do.
It seems like the only people that ever get busted are the uploaders.

I feel bad to for the people who use Itunes... My sister is a idiot..

Anyways off topic Zune is better then IPod

You forgot your [inmyopinion] tags ;)

I used iTunes. I dont have a problem with it.

It somtimes comes in handy when you have an iPod, you know?

It's still illegal. You're "stealing" someone else's work that you would otherwise have to pay them for.

that makes sense then. well i purchase all my music...maybe the odd song or two i might download...just cause i like the only 1 song...and don't want to pay for an entire cd that i know i won't listen too.

Back
Top Bottom