Is LimeWire considered Illegal?

BTW, I used LIMEWIRE to download LIMEWIRE PRO for free looool

well there is that but my view of things is to get limewire pro you have to download limewire install it then search for limewire pro and hope that it is the real program and then usually cope with the stupid "a new version of limewire pro" popup box.

but if u go with frostwire then jus download install.

meh i stopped using limewire after i was forced to unleash my awesome malware suppressing skills to stop a virus i got through limewire itself. it felt my wrath...

and as expected, surrendered immediately without any hesitation.

No LimeWire is completely, 100% Legal. The way in which the content is shared is what is considered illegal, not the program used to do the sharing.

Regardless, you should just switch over to using torrents. Must easier to use, generally speaking (from my own experience) you get less viruses/spyware/ect...

No LimeWire is completely, 100% Legal. The way in which the content is shared is what is considered illegal, not the program used to do the sharing.

Regardless, you should just switch over to using torrents. Must easier to use, generally speaking (from my own experience) you get less viruses/spyware/ect...

I agree. I use to always gets viruses from Limewire. Never had one since I went to torrents.

I used to use Limewire, I never got a virus from it. You just have to be smart with what you click on. I still like Ares and torrents better though.

I am starting to get a sense it is Illegal, this "Frostwire" is just a faster-turbo charged version of limewire, and downloading copyrighted songs is Illegal... ?

BTW, I used LIMEWIRE to download LIMEWIRE PRO for free looool

LOL that is pretty funnny. lmao :D

LOL, so is this frostwire safer then? I gotta convince my dad frostwire isn't illegal, once again; if your downloading copyrighted music, isn't that illegal?

Back
Top Bottom