Antec 300

i think the case with the big Fans are useless, no offense to those that have one.
I think they are troublesome, and a heat sink can only cool down so much, so even adding a fan like that will probably cool down like a couple of degrees compared to no fans.
Then you have to be even more cautious when buying one of those tower heat sinks to cool your CPU, since the fan will most likely block it.
I think it will also create more dust, which can be a hassle to always be cleaning.
You could put a dust filter, but it will then block out most of the air going in.

That case is kinda ugly...

I was going to go with the Antec 300 also newbie1323 but then I started to compare it to the antec 900 and I will go with that, since you can keep them both under a $100 and have better cooling n a side panel to boot :]

the CM 690 is under $100
i think its better than the Antec 900, if you are going to get an Antec case, get the 1200.

i personally prefer not to get an Antec 1200, mainly because so many people have it. Sure its a nice case, but at LAN parties, there are just too much. Some that were modded were pretty good.
i would want mine to kind of stick out when i go to LAN parties (if i ever).

i personally prefer not to get an Antec 1200, mainly because so many people have it. Sure its a nice case, but at LAN parties, there are just too much. Some that were modded were pretty good.
i would want mine to kind of stick out when i go to LAN parties (if i ever).

well yeah its such a common case...but its a great case. as for LAN parties...i wouldn't want to hall this thing around, my computer weighs A LOT, so i'd have to have a different build if i was traveling around for LAN parties.

Just how much better is a coolermaster stacker 832 than a 690 because that was my other choice (yes i know, big price difference, other end of the scale)

Back
Top Bottom