Please help with Sapphire HD4870X2

Thanks. Hopefully now that it's working I'll actually be able to enjoy it. The first month was hell!

Glad you figured it out. I always loved memoryexpress they helped me out so many times I lost count. I am at edmonton location. Highly recommend them over any other computer store in this area.

Are you serious? Only reason I went with Memory Express is the warranty. Bcom I've always had better luck with, and friendlier service. I've never built a system through memory express where I haven't had something go wrong. I just had them throw this one together cause I spent enough money on it I wanted them to be responsible if anything went wrong.

They installed the OS on the wrong drive, and blamed my problems on the motherboard when clearly it was the video card all along, but they figured it was the bios cause they couldn't flash it. Im thinking they couldn't flash it cause I already flashed it to the latest drivers cause they didn't in the first place. But anyway, they fixed it in the end and I think I have a better motherboard now than the DX48BT2 that I had originally.

Bcom is always 10-20$ more expensive and all three times I went there the sales person was clueless. You based in edmonton? The one here bcom is up the street and memoryexpress is all the way on southside but I still go there. If your not based in edmonton then service is different location to location. Just in edmonton memoryexpress is best. The only other I would suggest next to memory express is OEM Depot. They alot smaller but they know what there talking about. Less selection though.

I'm not from Edmonton, but that is where I shop. The Bcom I go to is on Parson's road. They have matched memory express's prices whenever I have showed them on their website, but yeah I do agree there, they are more money. I just find I've less "issues" with products bought there. Oem, on the West end is good, I've gone there for parts too a few times.

Well one of the other reasons I like memory express is they go through stock faster. So if a new stepping comes out for a processor then your more than likely going to get it. They also get stock on new video cards before the rest of the city.

Back
Top Bottom