AYKsolutions

askold

BSOD
How would you appreciate AYKsolutions.com dedicated servers?
They differentiate their dedis in relation to their datacenters and call them by cities of their location.
Are personal experience with them?

AYKsolutions.com provides some dedis free for the first month. These are dedis that are in Atlanta datacenter. They also have specials out of Florida.

Thanks for your reply. I like the idea of using dedi the whole month free. It's wise from AYKsolutions.com as personal experience is the best adviser which way to follow.
Anybody else?

I suggest you not to be so confident in choosing hosting company. First of all you have to do a comparison research.
I don't think nothing bad about the mentioned company, but I'd better use Serverpoint.com, because its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of of the question.

I absolutely agree with Trenix. Firstly, you should compare companies from all the sides, that is to examine their reliability, stability, the cost, network uptime guarantee, support staff, etc.
As a matter of fact I can recommend you to test A2hosting.com, because it would extensively be a perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting. If I am not mistaken, their data centers are located in New Jersey and Huston.

I can say that ayksolutions.com have presented a specialoffer for dedicated servers on their forum. Very special offer... You may also look it up, maybe it would become interesting.

Blind Date

bump and lurkAfter being with her all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave.When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died.""Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold, powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold,wow leveling,

The ayksolutions.com provide specials often. Here is their latest one. Very nice looking. I think if you have decided to host with them, this will suit you very well.

Have a look, they have more!

ayksolutions.com is really good provider. I have go some information about their special offer:
Dual Quad 5405 Harpertown
4GB ECC Ram
2 x 250GB SATA HDs
$269/mo on 10mbit unmetered dedicated port

I think this is quite reasonable...

Ayksolutions.com isd really great company. especially when it comes to dedicated server specials. It is possible to get good dedicated server very cheaply, so I suppose it is reasonable to consider this company.

Back
Top Bottom