do you ever feel like...

Yeah I feel your pain I'm stuck out in the middle of nowhere where I live with no drivers license and can't get it because my visions really low and all my friends live far away now. I keep getting rejected from jobs that I apply for so your not alone with these problems thats for sure.

I think we should start an online theropy section here at cf for all of us with these problems lol

I hope you change your mind about MIT. I know a few people who went there and their honest opinion is that is just isn't a good school. Sure, it has the best technology education around, but college isn't meant to be spent cooped up in a library doing multi-variable calculus. Go somewhere fun (and that doesn't mean you can't go somewhere good).

Are you daft? You go to places like that to get the best education the academic staff has to offer. Not party your ass off, get high and drunk all the time. Besides, have you ever been alone with a horny female geek? Good times...

yea. just being able to go where you want and do what you want would be amazing. you could also be whoever you wanted to be aswell, as no one would know you :)

My ambition is this: Get a top carrier : Done

save cash for about 10years and live a decent live still within that 10years,then go of every where around the world,las vegas, grand canyon, newyork, brazil,Austria France everywhere, miami parting out to Amsterdam clubbing and smoking, hot air balloons, para shooting woooh i wish

10 years!
you'll be saving for a long time.
however i would also like to have some savings built up over the years so that when im older i can do something ive always wanted to do.

10 years!
you'll be saving for a long time.
however i would also like to have some savings built up over the years so that when im older i can do something ive always wanted to do.

no, save cash for ten years,

not save enough to live for ten years!

oh oops haha lol.

id like to have a nice amount of money when i get older + my pension (if ill even get one) so i can live comfortably and do the things ive always wanted to do.
my uncle has now retired in his 50's, but hes worked hard for what he has and all i can say is fair play to that.

Never had such feeling. Everything that happens - happens to the best, I have what I am able to have. No more...but not less

my overall goal is to qualify as a solicitor thats in about 6 years , first i wanna get accpeted at a decent uni which i think i have a chance at with my grades and then do law for three years , after that go off and do my solicitors exams and then hopefully start a two year training contract in one of the top 50 law firms in the UK
after that im prolly going to settle down and get married maybe within a feew years of qualifying and then im going to do my job for the rest of my life earning money and hopefully building up a big pension so i can retire comfortably prolly have kids somewhere along there but it isnt written in stone

Back
Top Bottom