do you ever feel like...

dude_se

Proper Legend
...life is passing you by?
sometimes i feel like im fat and lazy and thats why im fail. sometimes i blame the area im in and the people im with. i would love to go travelling/move somewhere real nice, and sometimes i feel the solution to my problems is this. although i have a great set of mates, i sometimes feel like they wont be there for me, although im sure they will. i also dont have much luck with the ladies, and life just generally rarely seems to go right for me.
however i do have good days and lots of great memories, and it isnt all bad. its just sometimes i dont feel as though anyone cares about me. i mean my inbox is never full with messages unless i text people first (sometimes), and i always seem to be on my own (not always a bad thing). i just sometimes feel as though the grass is greener on the other side, but also sometimes think that would be the easy way out, and i just need to stick it out.

wow im in a thinking mood and as a result have just waffled on lol ^
what i am trying to say is: does anyone have any ambitions in life, such as moving/travelling somewhere? and why? is it to escape something, or do you believe the grass is greener on the other side...

I have only one life ambition (at this moment): Get accepted to MIT. I do have to say I'm not trying very hard and I'll probably fail.

Theres nothing I would want more in life than to just travel the world freely seeing everything it has to offer :)

I just love nature! Haha

yea. just being able to go where you want and do what you want would be amazing. you could also be whoever you wanted to be aswell, as no one would know you :)

I hope you change your mind.

Don't quite get what you mean. Change my goal or the way I approach my goal? By not trying too hard I meant that I'm not going to study 4 hours a day 24/7 just to get into MIT. That's dumb. I like to live a balanced life. If my current views of MIT are mistaken, then there's no way in hell I'm going there, even with a full ride.

At the end of that comment I was trying to make a funny, but ironically, I failed.

I hope you change your mind about MIT. I know a few people who went there and their honest opinion is that is just isn't a good school. Sure, it has the best technology education around, but college isn't meant to be spent cooped up in a library doing multi-variable calculus. Go somewhere fun (and that doesn't mean you can't go somewhere good).

You probably just described every single person in the world at some point in their lives.

Back
Top Bottom