Good/Bad Airline/Airport/Flying Experiences

Not sure what airline it was, but when my parents were coming back from vacation one time, there was like a crack in the ceiling above them, and it was raining, so they got soaked. All the airline really did was apologize.

Rubbish, not a chance in the world the ceiling was cracked mate, maybe condensation from the aircon, but not a cracked ceiling.

well ages ago when I went on holiday it happend 2x, the pressure on the plane when landing would hurt my teeth,it felt like I had pliers all on my teeth pulling them off,it really hurt,worst pain or one of inmy life,I cried i screamed evertobe in the plane looked at me, but I couldn't help it, further more we got home and went to get my teeth checked, he told my I'm an unlucky person lol and gave me cream for when I next fly,it works aswell because I went holiday and my teeth was bril

COULD have been a cracked celing, but having a cracked outer-shell would have been leathal ;)

the only bad experience i had was being seated in the back of the plane, and had to be there for 16 hours on a trip to china.
It was so shaky in the back.
If you never riden in the back of the plane, request not to.
Unless you like being shaken around.

:D

21. A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, nonstop from New York to los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax.. OH, MY GOD!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!" A passenger in Coach yelled, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine."

In Australia, I heard Qantas is shit, and Virgin Blue, Singapore Airlines and Jetstar are the best.

Probably my worst experience was when I was flying to Denver and one of the engines revved up real fast and then stopped and I heard this really nervous stammering pilot come across the intercom and say we had to make an emergency landing! (Nice) Needless to say, I was stuck in Memphis for a day and a half trying to get another flight. But hey, free airfare, free hotel, and free food wasn't too shabby.

Back
Top Bottom