Which video card would be better?

joe pic

Fully Optimized
I currently am leaning towards two gtx 260's in SLI.

However, would a 4870x2 outperform both of these? what do you think?

i would get the 4870X2 out of those two.
Reason is because SLI is not perfected yet, so i think a single card with 2 GPU is better than SLI/CF.
though it would be cool to say i have 2 cards in SLI....
but it will also be cool to say.. "I Have the Best Card Out Right Now Bia**h" when comparing to others. haha :D

yeah 2 sli cards running in sli run like one at half or something not quite sure and the 4870 would be your best choice imo

the 2x4870's without question!!...
just like Teny said, SLI isn't perfected yet...and i am pretty sure the 4870's would out perform the 260's...well it'd be a really close comparison i think.

i already knew the OP was talking about the 4870X2, thats why i said that a single 4870X2 is better than SLI and CF.

Correct, buy I always talk in general form so I don't have to criticize one person. At least I'm trying to be that way. =p

Correct, buy I always talk in general form so I don't have to criticize one person. At least I'm trying to be that way. =p

i thought he was refering to the 4870's in xfire. my mistake. but like Teny said, and i couldn't agree more....the 4870x2core would be much better then sli...and can you imagine running that card in xfire...WOW:eek:

Back
Top Bottom