To all the people with the Xigmatek S-963

okay, i think i am about to order the HSF, and the retention bracket.
i looked at the Xigmatek crossbow retention bracket, and i dont really see how it works, i know that you screw it in, but it looks kind of confusing.
is there like a guide, video or a pdf file that teach you how to use it?

I think it's a pretty good difference since they put really small heat pipes on their 92mm coolers.

i'll think about it.
Im like having second thoughts about my computer and what i should do.
I want to get a new HSF and a retention bracket, but it costs $42, and i dont want to get it till i sell my Vendetta 2 HSF, which so far, nobody is interested. I would post it on the FS place, but i dont have a camera. I want to get the HSF so i can OC, and start using my computer for more than 1 hour a day since i got it (now on my laptop).
But at the same time, i dont because i want to get a new case, but at the same time i dont, and im afraid that when i take the motherboard out and put the HSF and the retention bracket on, i might break something and make my computer disfunctional again, or if somehow it doesnt fit like i wanted to and i just wasted $40....
People said that its better to use the Retention bracket than to use the push pins, but i read some stuff that it bends your board too, or that it something else thats negative, but theres some good reviews that its more secure and its much easier to install than the push pins.
I dont know what to do..... :(
What should i do? (opinions)

Back
Top Bottom