How much could I sell this for?

I bid 15.50 US dollars
If your going to sell it, just sell it on ebay then.... Just be sure to say it got ran over by a F350 and the charger port doesn't work and I promise people will bit left and right

I bid 15.50 US dollars
If your going to sell it, just sell it on ebay then.... Just be sure to say it got ran over by a F350 and the charger port doesn't work and I promise people will bit left and right

Who said it got run over by an F350?

For parts.

Your laptop has been run over with a truck,there is a VERY Good Chance parts in your laptop have been warped or crushed rendering them useless,and it sounds like a safety switch is tripping when you plug it in.It may be worth getting HP to fix it then sell it,because in it's current condition youre not going to get very much.

If parts are crushed, then why is the only cosmetic issue, some sticker residue. I know it wasnt fully run over.

if u cant charge the battery if not going to go for more then 30 usd but on eBay people are stupid or just want parts to use on working computers to improve or fix

If parts are crushed, then why is the only cosmetic issue, some sticker residue. I know it wasnt fully run over.

Would you honestly buy a computer that's been run over by a car?

Its an HP Pavilion zv6000. It has an AMD Athlon 3200 Processor. Windows XP. It works fine, but the only problem is you can only use it while its running off the battery. While connected on the charger the laptop will turn off, so the problem must be the charging port....? My brother ran over the laptop while it was in the bag. Luckily I think the big ass charger was protecting the laptop. He forgot to put the laptop in the car. Anyway, how much could I sell it for? HP quoted me like $298 to fix it. That was like months ago.

It was 300 almost a year ago. Explain to me why non-functional ones are in the price range of $150, on ebay?
if you know how much an *almost* broken laptop is worth then why ask?

And if you read the whole post, it says the laptop is fully functional, except that problem. And the only cosmetic problem, is some sticker residue.

it's been run over by a car and doesn't work when plugged in.

if you want to know how much ou can get for it then put it on ebay.

broken ones are worth $150,
so I imagine that your broken laptop would be worth, ummm, about $150.

i dont think it would be sold for $150 honestly. No offence.
I dont know if you ever sold stuff on ebay or not.
But chances of selling something for the price you want is really slim unless you set it at a really low price.
The time and date that you list, along with the description, and pictures will effect who will buy it.
Then if you list on ebay, you will have to list all the flaws, even the one about being ran over.
If somebody bought this and you didnt tell them the flaws, and they found out, then they will file a dispute and they will get their money back, and you will get your laptop back and have to fork out the extra shipping fee to get it back. Even if you list it as "As Is"

Whilst in the real world as-is might mean that stock is slightly shop spoiled or dirty, previously used etc

I think everyone knows that in Ebay land as-is basically means will not work, I can't get it to work, might make a nice paperweight though.

i posted an item that said AS IS, and some guy filed a dispute against me.

Back
Top Bottom