How much could I sell this for?

Explain to me why non-functional ones are in the price range of $150, on ebay?

I dunno..but there is a piece of toilet paper listed on there that people are having a bidding war over. I guess people have more money than brains
Are there any on there going for $150 that have been run over by a car?

I dunno..but there is a piece of toilet paper listed on there that people are having a bidding war over. I guess people have more money than brains
Are there any on there going for $150 that have been run over by a car?

Do you have a hard on for me?

You asked opinions and you don't like what peoples opinions are. Maybe you should have asked for only good opinions. :rolleyes: My opinion is that you laptop is not worth anything. Don't take it persoanlly ..I don't think any laptop that has been run over by a car is worth much. ok kid? That's my opinion.

Do you have a hard on for me?

no I don't so you will have to find yourself a new fantasy :)

If the charging port isn't working, how are you charging the battery?
$20.00usd and you eat the shipping.

Explain to me why non-functional ones are in the price range of $150, on ebay?

For parts.

Your laptop has been run over with a truck,there is a VERY Good Chance parts in your laptop have been warped or crushed rendering them useless,and it sounds like a safety switch is tripping when you plug it in.It may be worth getting HP to fix it then sell it,because in it's current condition youre not going to get very much.

Yeah, odds are that laptop is just a time bomb. I wouldn't be surprised if something gives out soon, making it useless. I suggest you get any important data off of it asap.

Back
Top Bottom