Why would you vote for mccain?

Umm. . . yea.

A couple of anti McCain ads prove what? The left wing liberals can spin lies as good as anybody. In fact, they are the masters of spin. :rolleyes:

they're not "saying" anything. its mccain saying it himself in the first vid, and its not even made by the obama campaign.

I read this somewhere, a quote from McCain.. Something about not wanting to fly with arabs because they only buy one way tickets. Which is enough to snag my vote, even though it almost doesnt matter

they're not "saying" anything. its mccain saying it himself in the first vid, and its not even made by the obama campaign.

Yea sure, McCain might be saying it, but they're only taking small pieces of the quote. It's completely stupid and biased. If you legitimately think those two videos disprove McCain I'm truely sympathetic.

Borat,
If you're worried about lobbyists buying influence with the presidency, you better look harder at Obama. The man says he wants to do away with them, but his VP selection, Joe Biden, has a son who is a lobbyist and Joe Biden's many high dollar contributors are Washington lobbyists. These are very same people Obama blamed for our current financial crisis. Oh yea, Obama has also accepted large amounts of money from lobbyists.

Borat,
If you're worried about lobbyists buying influence with the presidency, you better look harder at Obama. The man says he wants to do away with them, but his VP selection, Joe Biden, has a son who is a lobbyist and Joe Biden's many high dollar contributors are Washington lobbyists. These are very same people Obama blamed for our current financial crisis. Oh yea, Obama has also accepted large amounts of money from lobbyists.

personally, i don't care since im in canada, but i'd prefer the lesser of two evils. mccain supported bush and still does. thats enough to not support him.

personally, i don't care since im in Canada, but I'd prefer the lesser of two evils. mccain supported bush and still does. thats enough to not support him.

Well then maybe you should butt out of American politics.
Just stick with your socialized medicine and your poor punctuation skills.
How many attacks have we had since 9/11 on George's watch?
How many people were saved from genocide in Iraq?
Hussein was a madman with is rape chambers and mustard gas.

Obama is friends with terrorist professors, Slum lord convicts and will end
up taking away rights we enjoy under the constitution, by appointing liberal judges.

Oh, and by the way the Senate is controlled by Democrats and that is why we re in the economic mess we are in.

i would prefer it if obamma won the election just because he dosent want to give tax cuts to already rich corporations as mcain does
also i think palin is a big downside to voting for mcain as well

however i dont think videos like in the origonal post are really shcoking as both the cadidates have lied as all politicians do

McCain - old man who could lose his marbles at any moment, stepping down would leave Sarah Palin in charge. She has shown herself to be an ignorant hypocrite, a religious extremist, a liar and unable to hold her own in an argument.

Obama - got charisma, but I think there's dodgy goings-on and will he stick to his promises?

Never mind. The flawed US electoral system means that McCain will win by default because a bunch of farmers in Iowa voted for him, swinging the electoral college system despite the fact that Obama has more votes nationwide. That is, if Bush doesn't bend the Constitution and stop the election or if the Republicans steal it under his orders.

The days of a US superpower with global hegemony are over. The economy is nearly destroyed, the military is disrespected and overstretched, society is rotten to the core and China/Russia are really streaking ahead.

Back
Top Bottom