Firefox 3 Thing that PISSES ME OFF

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Ok in FF3 when you login to someplace a bar pops up under the tab bar saying if I want it to remember my password. IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE IT TO NEVER COME UP? Or at least be a popup like in FF2?

If you click "remember password" it won't show up for that site anymore. As well as if you click the option to never remember it for this site. If you just click "Not Now" then the pop up should keep coming up.

Personally I hardly ever notice those pop ups under the tab's. I only notice it when I'm really board and I'm looking around.

It's not that big of a deal. If you want it to remember your passwords, choose remember. If you don't choose never. If you click the other option it'll just pop up everytime.

Or do what Atomic Rooster said.

and about firefox 3, recently it hasnt been autologinning me into forums and sites anymore. it remembers them, but it isnt auto loged in.

I have been using Firefox 3 for a long time and I love, I disabled those messages. Just go in your options and disable it...simple.

FF3 on vista upgrading from FF2 killed off Flash on my install. I had to get the .xpi and install the plugins manually.

I'd rather see it appear as a bar under the bookmarks toolbar/address bar than an annoying pop-up that jumps out into your face in the middle of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom