Golden Knights!! Amazing paratrooper video

superman22x

Golden Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeHXmix0tEE

Check it out. My friend made that. It was shown on the school news program, and our English teacher made a comment about it, "I saw the video the Northwest Harold had on their website, but this is so much better." The Northwest Herald is the newspaper in our area, and beating them is pretty good... They had a guy at the game with a professional $3000+ camera and all. My friend told me this guy was just watching him film it and the guy was just taking a couple shots here and there. Anyway, I thought it was a pretty amazing video, watch all of it. Beginning is just some of the game and cheerleaders and whatnot.

Oh btw, that was Marengo we were playing, our biggest rival. Those scores were JV, Varsity beat them like 49-7 I think. Last year they beat them 76-7, and they scored 7 because we played our sophmores all second half last year.

it appears amateur at best....i mean, i really don't know what else to say. He took some regular looking video clips, added some transitions and inserted some music...Coldplay no less. But i guess the effort was there and all videographers have to start somewhere.

Oh nice. The Golden Knights are pretty cool. Different than the other branches of the US military, but personally I prefer the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds more.

Oh and that's a pretty nice video. ;)

Yea, Blue angels and Thunderbirds are much cooler, lol.
Our Dean of students told us that this was the first time they had dropped in on a high school field. Two of my friends interviewed them later, and it was actually like their 500th time.... lol

Back
Top Bottom