Thank You Congres

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
Thank you for putting about $10K in additional tax burden on every tax paying American so these money pit companies can still do this crap. How about we reform it? And since when did the FDIC need to insure to $100K? Last I checked very few people have more than $50K in an account, why not leave the cap there? Oh yea, thats right, you support big business.

America can go to hell for all I care. :mad:

If you need my, I'm calling congress saying that I want a bill passed to buy me a new $100K car after I drive one off a cliff for $hits and giggles.

Where exactly is the government going to get 700 billion dollars? Isn't this country already in an extreme deficit because of the spending in the middle east?

It was necessary though...or our economy would be done for.
no it wasn't- not everyone needs to have everything financed. Its called saving up for that car. And with houses, you need better standards at the signing table, not the collateral.

Where exactly is the government going to get 700 billion dollars? Isn't this country already in an extreme deficit because of the spending in the middle east?

Exactly my point. Its coming from us. Just wait until you get a job. 60%+ will be taken in taxes to fund all this crap.

accoriding to some research, as a of 07', america is in just under 50 Trillion Dollars in debt :( and that dosent even include un-funded pensions and medical promises.

ya...where is this 700 billion coming from.

oh ya....us!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27011002/

It could be okay... if the housing market plays out like they want it to.

The thing is though they say loans are harder to get, but then say that they will become easier to get and make a boom in the housing market.

But how the government thinks they will get this money is beyond me. Back in the 1930's they ran at about even, not in deficit. Now we have huge problems. I think its gonna come down to putting major earning caps on americans- if you make under $150,000 a year combined income for your family you are taxed pretty low, but above $150,000 (with no dependents in college) you should be taxed like crazy on that money about the $150,00 mark.

no it wasn't- not everyone needs to have everything financed. Its called saving up for that car. And with houses, you need better standards at the signing table, not the collateral.

Exactly my point. Its coming from us. Just wait until you get a job. 60%+ will be taken in taxes to fund all this crap.

thats way exaggerated... and besides, people in europe pay double our taxes.

Back
Top Bottom