Post ads

Unfortunately some members though it funny to click the hell out of the google ads, google assumed I was clicking my own ads and banned me permenantly from their network.

If you really want to - but I won't receive anything unless you buy sometime!
Ahh... the wonder that is Google Adsense.

If you really want to - but I won't receive anything unless you buy sometime!

Then why dont we have any australian links? I Buy computer parts all the time off the net and im sure many other australian members do to!

Didn't really mind the ads that much to be honest, but I will agree with Cabbs. It looks a lot cleaner without the banners under the profiles.

I wouldn't say ugly, they were clearly meant to serve a purpose. I am happy to see the back of them though, looked a tad messy.

Running this place couldn't cost that much...

Maybe $7/month for hosting, $10/year for the domain???

There's no way you'd get this lot going on a shared host. Haven't we got something like 30000+ members?

Look at their website, it doesn't look very good and some of the pages go to a whole different looking place, and look at the prices of the packages, I would never go for those.

Running this place couldn't cost that much...

Maybe $7/month for hosting, $10/year for the domain???
$7 per month for hosting? Yeah, if you're running a site about your grandmother's friend's dog with lots of cute pictures and a guestbook. Forums with this much traffic need dedicated servers, or at the very least a virtual private server. The price tags for said servers aren't as low.

Back
Top Bottom