Offer Exclusively for CF members

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
During my time here you guys have been so good to me, I don't know how many times you've been here to help me out with something when I really need it and no-one else knows what to do, so I thought I'd give something (aside from posts) back. I run a hosting company DualServe.co.uk and for the next week all CF members who quote this promo code will get 20% off any of our hosting packages when you pay for your hosting on an annual basis. Our prices are already some of the very cheapest in Britain and we offer cPanel and fantastico to ALL our users. I just feel like I wanna offer something back to you guys for all you've helped me with and as a thanks for the future. So why not make the most of this offer which expires on the 9th of October and is only open to you guys.

If you want the promo code, just PM me I'll send it straight to you.

Right so... In Reply....
The service is originally provided by iWhic.
I don't see how I'm crazy, wanting to offer something back.
I'll take it out now, any one who wants it i'll send straight to you, PM me.
Celegorm understand my mental condition.
And yes 01001010 that is the shared hosting page, but this offer ends in less than a week and not many people would have viewed it by then, i just wanted to get it out there. If a mod still wants to move it they can, put i really don't see the issue here.

I don't see an issue here.

yes it is advertising, and should probably go in the advertising section. but it's a member saying that he'll happily share with the community...

I think if there were a lot of posts doing this from a lot of people then I'd move them, but right now this can stay here so that plenty of people can see it.

I don't see an issue here.

yes it is advertising, and should probably go in the advertising section. but it's a member saying that he'll happily share with the community...

I think if there were a lot of posts doing this from a lot of people then I'd move them, but right now this can stay here so that plenty of people can see it.

and make a profit at the same time? If I posted here offering a FREE service, i doubt it would be allowed. I might just test that!

Back
Top Bottom