For sale sub-forum

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
Recently, I've noticed that mods are not enforcing the rules regarding ebay links and the requirement for pictures :confused:

Perhaps someone should be appointed to look over it "full time" so to speak

someone just got pwned for not having a pic in their FS thread, although i never look there so not sure how bad things are.

Recently, I've noticed that mods are not enforcing the rules regarding ebay links and the requirement for pictures :confused:

Perhaps someone should be appointed to look over it "full time" so to speak

Personally I rarely go into the for-sale forum because there is little to interest me there.

but what I would suggest, is that just like any other part of the forum,

if you see something bad, or something that breaks the rules use the report post button.

that way all the mods get an email and when they are on line, they come running to the post to see what's wrong with it.

Personally I rarely go into the for-sale forum because there is little to interest me there.

but what I would suggest, is that just like any other part of the forum,

if you see something bad, or something that breaks the rules use the report post button.

that way all the mods get an email and when they are on line, they come running to the post to see what's wrong with it.

Well, to be honest, it would be easier just to make sure mods take a look when they log on, since it is after all their job
smiley_shrug.gif

It might take a few minutes of their time - but the whole reason of having mods is to ensure rules are followed.

May I suggest a mod just for the for sale forum. Might make things a little simpler. And don't look at me to step up. I got my hands full now with work and my forum.

the problem it that it wouldnt be fair just to stick one mod in the FS section and others get the social.
a good way to do it would be to carry on as we are, but each mod gets a specific forum they must check more often. for example, root could have the programming section as his priority, as hes good at that kind of stuff, so could help out, and remove spam at the same time :)

I use the report button a lot, especially in the sale sub-forum. I pretty much check that every time there's a new post. I like to keep my eyes out for a good bargain, maybe a 939SKT motherboard that someone is selling for cheap price. I do think mods should have their sub-forum to look over though and the idea of a new mod just for the sale sub-forum is ok. It could work well or it could not. I just think the the old mods need to be switched for newer active users. Like 99nasha, slayer, Thelis, g35x, mr mixx...you rarely see them around.

Back
Top Bottom