AMD or Intel

AMD seems to be getting pretty exited about Shanghai, 20% faster at the same clock speed they say. I do hope they've learnt something from the Barcelona release. And it's on track too, early in fact.

is AMD going to release a new socket CPU soon?
or are they going to stick with AM2+ for a year (more or less) or so?
just wondering.

Socket AM3 will be the AM2+ 45nm Deneb CPUs with DDR3 support. New chipsets will also come with the new socket.

Let's hope AMD gets back on their feet now that Hector Ruiz is gone. God I hated that guy...totally brought the company down the drain. Useless.

dang, that means by the summer of next (as it seems) that all my things will be outdated.....

yeah, it sucks, gotta update something once a year, and i have trying to do that. I probably spent about $2000 on computer parts in 2 years, and yet, i paid about $600-$700 my parts (including monitor).
But i am getting into the habit of just enjoying what i got, and dont have to compare/beat my friends computers.
Its actually nice having a couple of hundreds around, and being able to spend it on food.

dang, that means by the summer of next (as it seems) that all my things will be outdated.....

Hah, my computer has been outdated for almost a whole year. It's impossible to keep up with the world of technology. One day you'll have a top-of-the-line computer and the next week it'll be obsolete.

quick questions.
What is the E7200 CPU compared to? (if they compare CPUS)
from what i seen, it compares it to the Phenom X3.
Does that mean that the E7200 is better than the highest AMD Dual Cores?
in overall performance, and gaming.

Back
Top Bottom