Should I get this custom build?

StratosP

Fully Optimized
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550/2.83ghz/12mb cache/1333FSB/LGA775

Motherboard: Asus STRIKER-II-EXTREME Intel Motherboard

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1000gb 7200rpm 32mb SATA 3gbs

Optical Drive 1: Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-202

Optical Drive 2: Pioneer DVR 213LS Lightscribe DVD Re-Writer (20x black)

RAM: Team Xtreem DDR3 4gb PC-16000/2000

Monitor: Asus 24.1" VK246H Black LCD 2ms/WUXGA 1920x1080/D-SUB/DVI/HDMI/CAM

Case: Thermaltake M9 Black Midi Tower

GPU: XFX 9800GX2 xXx Edition 1gb/GDDR3/512bit/PCIE/Dual DVI HDMI HDCP

Keyboard: Logitech G-15 Gaming Keyboard USB

Mouse: Logitech MX-AIR Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse

So, is that a high end rig or what?

it looks good...
is it high end??...well yes its pretty powerful..but depending on how much you are going to spend on that...there are even better parts out there.
How much are you spending on this rig??...cause i'm sure there are many people here that will be able to get you the best stuff for your bulk.

thats a quad not a dual

Oops sorry I was thinking of getting a Duo then i changed my mind to Quad =]

Btw anyone know where to get these parts cheap? Where they ship to Australia or are in Australia?

Because atm I'm buying them off cetrecom (well some of them)

I live in australia aswell. Your best bet would be msy but do notice that their customer service is poor. I have had excellent experience with www.pccasegear.com.au Excellent customer service and shipping and they have got a wide selection of parts aswell.

I live in australia aswell. Your best bet would be msy but do notice that their customer service is poor. I have has excellent experience with www.pccasegear.com.au Excellent customer service and shipping and they have got a wide selection of parts aswell.

Nice, what city you from in Australia, I'm from melbourne =]

EDIT: By looking at the site you gave me, they are located in Victoria. So you must be Victorian. Silly me!

yes indeed, lol. Have you heard of msy? Do consider them, they've got the cheapest parts in Australia. I haven't seen any store beat msy price wise.

yes indeed, lol. Have you heard of msy? Do consider them, they've got the cheapest parts in Australia. I haven't seen any store beat msy price wise.

I'll have a look at MSY in the morning, well good night, going to bed because gotta get up early to finish two projects. Well, when I'm 15 it's over so I shouldn't worry ;)

Thanks for the links mdtajghori!
-Stratos =]

Back
Top Bottom