western digital?

dude_se

Proper Legend
so i broke my external hdd, did the rma, got an advanced replacement (got my new one, now i need to send the old one back), and its gone downhill ever since.
its a 320gb non uk model with the wrong uk adapter, instead of a 500gb uk model. i emailed them a week ago, no reply. sent the same msg a few days after that. no reply!
what is going on here? ive got till the 20th oct to send me old drive back or i get billed $120 (maybe i used the usa site by accident). point is, its the wrong size drive anyway and they just arnt emailing me. do they not like hotmail addresses or..?

Have you tried calling their customer service line (I assume a company that large would have one)?

i looked for a number, and apparently you have to ring some 0800 number (if in the UK) and then some how get put through to the UK customer service line. im at uni and only have my mobile. dont fancy paying the hefty call charges (im guessing).

I'm on my fourth External passport from Western Digital. First was a 160 gig, it crashed got it replaced. The second one crashed so I got a 250 instead. It crashed on me too so I just replaced that one with a 250gig as well. Not sure what is happening with them, but they just quit responding after a while.

:( unlucky dude.
i actually dropped mine lol, and cannot fault the way they replaced it asap. its just the fact they got the whole drive totally wrong and just dont respond to emails.

i looked for a number, and apparently you have to ring some 0800 number (if in the UK) and then some how get put through to the UK customer service line. im at uni and only have my mobile. dont fancy paying the hefty call charges (im guessing).

Do they have a land line you can use or find a pay phone someone because 0800 is free

is it :S ?
i think its an 0800. if i went home i could call i guess. only got my mobile here as im in halls.
maybe they dont like my hotmail address?
then again i had to sign up for an account thing which also contains questions/replies, and thats empty.

usually 800 numbers are free. Atleast that's the way it is here in the states... And usually if you are going to get charged they make a note on the website that it's pay per minute or something.

Back
Top Bottom