Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpatel

Solid State Member
I've posted a "FS: Dell Inspiron 2200" thread twice, and a "FS: 8800 GTS" thread. All three have been deleted. If its something I did wrong...? But seriously, why...

Honestly, you have no authority, thus there was no reason for you to post. Mind your own business. If it makes you feel any better, I edited my post.

You have been told previously why they were deleted but i will go through it one more time. Because you need to put up pictures WITH YOUR USERNAME in it. Write it on some paper and put it in the picture next to the stuff you are selling. You could be using any old picture from the net for all we no. I suggest you read the forum rules.

I suggest you look around at the other topics.. A lot have no username, and some don't even have a picture.

Thank you, come again, Aussies.

Try reporting them then instead of shedding tears over it. That's what the report button is for...then they will be dealt with.

Fallacy #42 - Two Wrongs Make a Right

Example:

Jane: "Did you hear about those terrorists killing those poor people? That sort of killing is just wrong."
Sue: "Those terrorists are justified. After all, their land was taken from them. It is morally right for them to do what they do."
Jane: "Even when they blow up busloads of children?"
Sue: "Yes."

I'm starting to have flashbacks from my ethics class LOL.

yea i do agree it is a little harsh, especially if you cant get hold of a camera till the day after or something. sadly those are the rules.

It's not harsh at all. He was told to have fix it up after the first thread and he didn't, he then posted up another 2 threads over the space of the next 10 days with the results. If he doesn't get it up in 10 days then chances he is not intending to ever do it. If you can't get hold of a camera till the next day don't post it up till the next day...not hard. Maybe in future find out all the details before saying what it right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom