Antec 900 vs 1200 60 dollar difference (help)

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
I'm close to buying a new case and am at the point between choosing a Antec 900 or 1200

The difference would be about 60 dollars

My question is are the features in the 1200 worth the extra 60?

900= 79.99
1200= 139.99
Buy.com
I have a 10 dollars off coupon that's why it's 60 bucks
I also want to buy a Razer Deathadder so that is where the other money would probably go (maybe a blush for my gf too!)

Whata you guys think? Thanks :]

the 1200 is way more advanced and is way bigger for upgrades, like codath light tubes and huge video cards,and the cable management is very nice i have heard, they are reveiws on youtube if you like.

the 1200 is less common. most people would get the 900 like everyone eles in your situation

i think you should go with the 1200. it has alot of fans and is big enough for all these huge video cards now days

Hey SuxoR,
I literally just bought an Antec 1200 yesterday! I spent countless hours trying to decide which case to get, in the end the difference between the A900 and the A1200 was only $36 (AUS). By comparison (i looked at a LOT of reviews on both) for only that $60 difference, go the A1200!! The cooling system in it rocks (maybe even on the extreme side). And if you want to upgrade in the future you have so much more room in the A1200. The Architecture/ design of the case is very good, looks easy to install your components and if you need GOOD air flow for your components get the A1200. I havnt actually assembled my build yet, but from wat i have read and from wat i can actually see from exploring my case, it was definately worth the extra $36!!

SuxoR, you said the price diff for you is $60, look around online, you should be able to find somewhere cheaper. If your in Australia check out shopbot.com.au an they give you lists of all the places which sell wat u want ranging from cheapest to most expensive.

OO and my A1200 came free with 2 extra 120mm fans in the box.

My rig:
1. Intel Quad Q9550 2. Gigabyte X48-DS4 mobo 3. Corsair PC-8500 1066MHz Dominator- 4GBz worth (only got this ram cause it was the same price as the Corsair Twinx 6400-800MHz) 4. Sapphire Radeon 4870X2 5. PSU Antec Truepower Quattro 850 6. Antec 1200 case 7.Samsung 750Gb HDD

i have the Antec 1200 and its such a great case. the air flow is beyond amazing, and there is SOO much room for upgrading.
here are some pics of it...
P7120150.jpg

P7130155-1.jpg

P8080165.jpg

and the case is massive...so you'll be able to house all those massive VGA cards that are out now.
Basically the best case i've gottin yet...wouldn't have wanted any other.

You have got to do something about those wires. If I had the 1200 the first two things it would see is a Dremel and hole saw.

Thanks for the replies guys

man your'e making it hard for me! I'm just pinned down for money
I have the money for the 900 but I don't wanna have to upgrade soon

Still thinking :] ty for the pictures too nice rig

Back
Top Bottom