Signature Suggestion

i dont think pics in sigs looks good especially if they are all different sizes but thats just my personal opinion

however i cant see why we cant have a lil bit more formatting in there

i do like the idea of simple text formatting to change the color and size of the text, but i have seen countless threads on the same subject content of wanting pics.

the #1 reason it won't happen is that it does make the threads look messy, and the forum will look messy. i like it just the way it is.

Personally I think it should either be signatures with formatting allowed or no signatures at all.

i do like the idea of simple text formatting to change the color and size of the text, but i have seen countless threads on the same subject content.

the #1 reason it won't happen is that it does make the threads look messy, and the forum will look messy. i like it just the way it is.

but we can do that with our text,
but
we don't see this, do we?

I think it's a great idea, more bbc coding...sigs with pics are cool too...its there like a 5 line rule on signatures here?

It's not going to happen. I don't see why it's that hard to include formatting. Plenty of other forums do it and they have rules for the signatures which the moderators then enforce.

If you're going to be anal about signatures, you might as well make this place like Facepunch and disable signatures for all. That's the "cleanest" option really.

Back
Top Bottom