Psu

3val

Baseband Member
Can someone suggest a nice black modular PSU with blue led fans and black cable sleeve? im picky, ohh i know this is a weird question but can you change the stock PSU fan with an after market one?

You can, but it voids the warranty and I don't know if I'd open something holding that much power.

You can, but it voids the warranty and I don't know if I'd open something holding that much power.

thats what i was just thinking. its definitely not something we should be getting our fingers in...could be VERY dangerous...especially if you aren't sure what you're doing. But like Cabbs said, its do able...

And it's not like you unplug it and it's safe, they hold power for a long time.

Plus, didn't I already linked you to a PSU with all your requirements? That should be enough. It's also at a good discount.

And it's not like you unplug it and it's safe, they hold power for a long time.

yup...
those resisters in there can kill you instantly if you touch them or do something to them that is harmful.
simply...not worth playing around with...

Plus, didn't I already linked you to a PSU with all your requirements? That should be enough. It's also at a good discount.

exactly....the suggestion made is exactly what he's looking for. good job JogaBonito! :)

would that be enough power for everything i want i was hoping for something around 600 - 800 watts but if that works it will be fine

ehh ehh ehhh nvm found a 730 and a 630 what one

or wait! could you just get a normal PSU and cut off the cables you dont need?

If you want LEDs so bad just get some blue cathodes and stick it on your PSU or something (I'm not really sure how they work). Then get a good modular PSU without LEDs.

could you just get a normal PSU and cut off the cables you dont need?

no i don't think you can do that. you would leave open ended "Live" wires...which is defnitely a bad idea. correct me if i'm wrong...but i don't think you can.

Back
Top Bottom