looking for a case...

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Ok i am looking for a very basic...nothing flashing computer case that can support both atx and m-atx.
Looking for something cheap...but when i mean cheap....not quality cheap.
So what can i get that would be the best bang for the buck??

I would prefer something in Black plz...
if not thats fine anything will do....this case is simply for a home computer that needs a newer housing. thanks!

+1 +1 +1 +1!!!! I have this case and it's great. It looks good and it's roomy enough for me. It comes with a little square dealie where you tape it to the case (remove bottom sticker) and from there you can use a ziptie to organize cables. The screwless bays are pretty useful too. The only think that I don't like about this case is that the side panel will accumulate A LOT of finger prints.

edit: Depending on the size of your heatsink you will have to remove the side air duct. I bought a 92mm fan to install there, but my heatsink was way too tall. The cover clears with less than an inch or so.

+1 +1 +1 +1!!!! I have this case and it's great. It looks good and it's roomy enough for me. It comes with a little square dealie where you tape it to the case (remove bottom sticker) and from there you can use a ziptie to organize cables. The screwless bays are pretty useful too. The only think that I don't like about this case is that the side panel will accumulate A LOT of finger prints.

edit: Depending on the size of your heatsink you will have to remove the side air duct. I bought a 92mm fan to install there, but my heatsink was way too tall. The cover clears with less than an inch or so.

thank you for that review. i will look into getting this case myself. thanks again :)...rep for you :)

Back
Top Bottom