stuck. need a good UK boardband provider

Fisher

Fully Optimized
what ISPs do you guys, in the UK, use?

i trust most of your judgements but i havnt got the time to spend hours looking through all of them as i have just started uni in plymouth. so if you lot could give me a small list of the ones you use and then i can go and research those it would just cut out most the rubbish ones. thanks!

Telewest AKA VIRGIN is by far the UK's best provider and very fast very very fast

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/internet/bb_deal.html?buspart=buyat

330797251.png

Their bringing out new speed soon

actually may be i should tell you more for what i want it for. as i have moved out of home i dont need to pay for the internet any more. so my mum has asked me if i can sort it all out for her that she can still use it. now her needs are simply reading emails and web browsing but on the other hand when i come home for xmas, easter and the summer im going to want something a little extra with no monthly usage limits. also i dont have cable in my area so only ASDL

actually may be i should tell you more for what i want it for. as i have moved out of home i dont need to pay for the internet any more. so my mum has asked me if i can sort it all out for her that she can still use it. now her needs are simply reading emails and web browsing but on the other hand when i come home for xmas, easter and the summer im going to want something a little extra with no monthly usage limits. also i dont have cable in my area so only ASDL
Why dont you go for a mobile broadband? there are offers from 3, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone....from £30 per month (12 months) + you get a free laptop which is worth £400 - £500 :rolleyes:

no that wont do. mobile boardband is to dear for it offers compared to an asdl line

If thats all she needs why get one of those free broadband deals like sky or talktalk etc

Back
Top Bottom