ever get

I also happen to be good buddies with some clan members of the server I'm on. In fact we happen to spend a lot of time playing with c4, and whenever I catch someone breaking rules one of the dudes who is a mod will kick them.

So I'm pretty tight with the people on the server(s).

Why would the admin have to negotiate with the mods? its his site.
it's just a courtesy.

Certainly if I were an admin of a site I'd discuss with my mods to reach decisions, (just like David has here before).

I mean can you imagine how annoying it'd be for the mods if the admin said that a spammer could come back and was free to post whatever they liked, then the mods have to clear up the mess and calm the arguments of all the members who didn't want to see that person back!

I mean can you imagine how annoying it'd be for the mods if the admin said that a spammer could come back and was free to post whatever they liked, then the mods have to clear up the mess and calm the arguments of all the members who didn't want to see that person back!

That has happened here n times, I remember it even when I was moderating here.

Arsehole x gets banned, asks David to come back, gets unbanned, comes back an order of magnitude worse, gets banned again. You can't please everyone.

well last night I was in a server, and basically I'm shooting away and I'm killing people, now someone said 'Need a medic' and I was shooting while he said it, so anyway, I died, but the guy asking for medic just kicked me and the kick said 'Medic', and I was like wtf? anyway, I go back in, I said nothing at all, started shooting again, kicked and the kick said 'Wanker' anyway, I join back, and then said nothing again,now I started killing a shed load of people, and then I get kicked for Spawn killing, which I was not even doing, they all had an advantage to go a different route round from where I was, anyway, I kept my cross-hair still on a certain postion and all allies ran round and I got about 5 kills and 7headshots, then I get kicked again,ok I come back Isay to him,stop kicking me, he says,stop spawn killing, I said right Ill go more back the, 10mins lator I'm of on a rampage and all of a sudden ban for 24hours lol.

I find it hard to get in decent servers, this is the second server that hates me for playing good, in about 5months I've played.

Annoying, its only because your shooting someone everytime and little did I know he was admin, pfft don't play then

ahhh lol

just wanted to share my story

Back
Top Bottom