ever get

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
ever get banned on servers because your so good and the admin is jealous lol

or they come up with some bull crap trying to put some sort of kick/ban on you

Well at my places if you behave and contribute you're more than welcome to hang out. But if you get stuck in stupid, it's a couple of warnings then the third time it's a temp. But if you're real bad, adios.

I almost got banned from a COD4 server because they thought I was mouse wheeling, which I actually wasn't. Clicking fast isn't hard when you've played paintball for a few years.

Been been perma banned on melbshuffle.com twice. (2007-Present)
but the admin thinks im not a bad kid and my posts are good therefor he is trying to negotiate with the other mods atm

and when I was 7 years old I was perma banned from gamearena.com.au from spamming...
I was 7 and I didn't understand 'forums and the internet' so i just spammed...wait, then i didnt even know what spam meant...
anyways, when i was 7 i was so stupid I even posted my home address publicly...now i regret it since im now trying to hide my full name and email on sites that I went on when i was 7.

but the admin thinks im not a bad kid and my posts are good therefor he is trying to negotiate with the other mods atm

Why would the admin have to negotiate with the mods? its his site.

And no, never banned, well, once here, but that was overruled. :rolleyes: Although I have a feeling I'll be banned on another site for a stupid argument.... long story short I challenged a guy's authority because he said "10 years from now you might be confused with someone who knows what they are talking about" and he happened to be 10 years older than me.

I really don't care, considering how a few claimed to be millionaires and high school dropouts/not having a college education (I really doubt that, but it may be true)

Why would the admin have to negotiate with the mods? its his site.

And no, never banned, well, once here, but that was overruled. :rolleyes: Although I have a feeling I'll be banned on another site for a stupid argument.... long story short I challenged a guy's authority because he said "10 years from now you might be confused with someone who knows what they are talking about" and he happened to be 10 years older than me.

I really don't care, considering how a few claimed to be millionaires and high school dropouts/not having a college education (I really doubt that, but it may be true)

Well, not really negotiating, more like telling the mods what they think of it...but most likely he will say yes. fingers crossed!

ahh everyday man everyday haha well really atleast 1 a week or something they say im hacking or they get pissed because i face them haha o well

Back
Top Bottom