religion

You have good points, but in the end, what's the point fighting for a religion. I just say "Enjoy life now and find out what happens when you die later".

so if you are wrong and you live life just like a normal person and when you do die you get looked up for your name in the book of life and your name is not there then it's to late to say "oooo i believe now though!!! i just hadda see to make sure God so now that we got that all cleared up let me in!" ... what do you have to risk by following God's rules because for 1. it will give you a WAY better life and 2. if you are wrong when that time comes are you ready to take the punishment?

so if you are wrong and you live life just like a normal person and when you do die you get looked up for your name in the book of life and your name is not there then it's to late to say "oooo i believe now though!!! i just hadda see to make sure God so now that we got that all cleared up let me in!" ... what do you have to risk by following God's rules because for 1. it will give you a WAY better life and 2. if you are wrong when that time comes are you ready to take the punishment?

i tell you what you have to loose by following a religion , you loose choice in your life as a lot of the major world religions impose certain rules to what you can and cant do , for instance the catholic church out and out bans all sex before marriage , bans all use of contraception and bans abortion .
And besides if god is this alll merciful all loving creator why would he not be willing to allow people in to heaven who have led good lives regardless of whether they believed in him or not

this thread seems to focus on chirstinaty and atheists and religoins that beleive in one gos what about the other religions out there? what about Hinduism a bunch of different entities who do different thin and actually interact with humans. and taoism no real god just live nicely and avoid confrontations. buhiddism does not have a god per say just a great teacher.
i find all of these religions wayyy better than all the others because they have been around longer and have not had a bunch of holy wars over them.

yer but i find the theories behind budhism real hard to believe as well they believe in reincarnation and they have different realms of existance you can get reincarnated into and all of these realms are on the wheel of life and if you reach enlightenment you can get off the wheel and go to nirvana , i just think thats just as bad as all the other religions tbh

What ever happened to Polytheism, it's like a version of Christianity. And plus Polytheism came WAY before Christianity.
And thus, how do we know god is real? A retard could've wrote the bible and plus other religions have more proof than Christianity.
Christianity=Bible...a book...
Other Religions have a book as well...

I'm also hearing things about some Westboroe church in the USA, hating homosexuals, americans and many other countries in the world.
I don't blame them when they dislike USA, but to spit on the dead soldiers and also, on there site it says they hate Australia because Heath Ledger took drugs...wtf!?!?!?!?
I sent an email demanding they put Greece on the hate list so it gives me another excuse to piss on them...

Well that's life, a funny yet retarded place.

P.S. Slowly slowly I start to believe when you die you just go to a bowl of pits or the "Underworld"..but heck who knows, just wait till you die, don't worry about religion and what happens enjoy life, live long and then die and see what happens.

and if there is no afterlife then you wasted about 5000 hours of your life at church.

Religion is bs and its another name for generating income. Oh and I do believe on a superior being.

Generating income? No, I dont see that... Generating income for those that have no income...
I don't believe religion is BS either, correct me if I'm wrong if there is no afterlife though... Something or someone or superior being had to start everything... Make the spark that lit the big bang, or ripped ass and made the planets, who knows, however you want to look at it, but someone had to start it...

We don't know that much past the planets in our solar system, what started everything could be completely different than the big bang or anything in any religious book.

Back
Top Bottom