texting

If you have a data plan, get the email address for all of your friends phones (usually full phone number @ the carrier) and just email them, it will go right to their phone.

Gosh, please do tell more :confused: . I get email at MUCH cheaper rates than texts, this'd help me a lot.

Ive heard there are a few websites/mac apps , that let you send Texts from the internet ,but I Don't know much more about it then that

but still , its free.
how could you go wrong with those sites , and they work BTW i have sent a couple texts to my phone :D

any way to get around paying for it or going over it?
have an iphone if that helps
1) Don't text so much or at all.
2) Get rid of the iPhone and get something that costs less to use.

One of the guys at work got an iPhone for his b-day. Within a month he wanted to return it, but it was too late to return. It was costing him too much just in the first month. He kept it for about 6 months (since it was a present) and then got a new phone so his phone bill wouldn't be so high.

But I got a deal for my new cell phone. My uncle and aunt are giving my mom and I their old phones (only like 4 or 5 months old) and they got a family plan where they only have to pay $20 a month extra for both of us, with more minutes than I could ever use...no cost to me since they are paying.

Any phone with a data plan like the iPhone won't be cheap. Anyone who regrets buying a phone like that should of done their research.

Back
Top Bottom