driving lessson

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok so I have done 6 so far, check this, I'm abit worthy on the gear changing at the lights, I stall a few times, but now I had today's lesson I have mastard gears, he says I have very good steering, altho today I saw a guy who got knocked off his motorbike, so we had to be careful around him while driving, but with all that said, don't you just wanna push that accelerator down and start rallying down the road lol, he keeps seeing me wanting to tempt it, he says 'slowdown ant that's it slow down'

And end up in a ditch ;)

driving really isnt that much.. it gets very boring and very expensive very fast...

I've finally mastered the art of driving a manual transmission. I don't stall out very often, and I'm pretty good starting uphill, I don't roll backwards very far, if at all. I love driving standard, its a lot more fun than automatic, and it really lets you feel the power of the vehicle you are driving.

Good luck with the lessons / getting your license, Ant.

I would learn manual if I had a way of practicing. The only manual vehicle we have now is my dad's truck, and I don't want to crash that accidentally practicing in it. I don't want to buy a manual vehicle to practice in because I need to drive to work and school almost daily (If I can't drive a manual very well, it would be a difficult daily driver...), and if I just bought a second one to practice in for a little while it would kill my pockets for money for insurance and paying for the car. It's best for me to just drive what I already know (auto) and leave it at that. Everyone says it's easy, but I never mastered it before my dad sold his old manual '89 Tracer, so I gave up.

I've finally mastered the art of driving a manual transmission. I don't stall out very often, and I'm pretty good starting uphill, I don't roll backwards very far

If you still stall it sometimes and you still roll backwards then you certainly haven't got it mastered

I just can't wait to get my license, I hate the new laws in Melbourne about getting your license...
anyways, ill either be driving my mums new Honda CRV (i think its the sport) or buy myself a Nissan GTR R33 or something...
Well I got 5 years to go...and counting...

Back
Top Bottom