Gallery: Cases

I respect your opinion but i wouldn't say its terrible. Its perfect for me, great cooling, very well constructed. Overall nice looking case.

I had it before I got my Black Pearl AKA V2000 clone. I cut holes in mine for wire management. The same hardware you see in the pics is the same in it now, except for fans and cooler. It's up and running now, I'll go take some pics. Here's what it used to look like.

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

Here it is now. Took out the green fan because it was ridiculously bright. The fans are actually transparent black, but are blue UV reactive. Funny how in person they look purple, but it looks good to me.

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

Lookin sweet Cabbs!

Nice klipsch system, i have the same one, but the cable that goes from the first speaker to the sub is shot. Ive had it sitting in my closet for almost two years :( I need to get them fixed!!

cabbs do you still have your crucial ballistix tracer dimms? i am willing to buy them off you (if they are ddr2 800)

antec does make great cases, though i never used one nor knew anyone that used one, but when i saw it at micro center, i wanted to get one.
but there was things holding me back, one was the price.
and the other was that so MANY people have the antec 1200. Every lan picture i ever saw, there was at least one, then there was one i saw, and like half the room had it.....

@cabbs
looking at your builds.... it has inspired me to get back and build my computer faster, and make look nice like yours. Though, i kind of have to lower on some performance, like from an Q6600 to an E8400, and from an decent OC board to an XFX 680i LT board.

one thing i did if i left my computer on overnight, i would just put a shirt over my computer to cover the light, though, it does ruin the airflow, and things tend to run a few degrees hotter.

Back
Top Bottom