Best Gaming Computer for 1000

NoContest

Solid State Member
Hey guys i'm new to the forums and it seems great, i'm wondering what the best gaming computer I can acquire would be, for 1k. Any websites or model suggestions are appreciated. Also, if someone can give me a comparison of each gaming computer, that would be awesome too. Thanks in advance.

I dont know how to build computers though, so I would have to probably buy a custom made one.

We can give you some guides. If you want gaming computers I would look at Alienware, but they're probably too expensive for your budget. So you have a couple of options:

-Give it a shot with a guide
-Ask a friend who knows about computers
-Pay service for someone to put it together
-Spend more and buy Alienware
-Buy Dell/HP/or other non-gaming brand and deal with what they give you.

it really is not that hard. just spend a little time on here and you learn. i joined and could of built my computer within 3 months of being on here but i had no money. we could give a decect build list and mod off that and then you ask some more. the best rule for building a computer is if it dont just slip in place it dont go there. dont force.

i built mine with zero problems

It's really easy to build one. It's like legos. I didnt know anything about computers before, couldnt tell you the difference between CDs and DVDs. Now I know a ton. I hardly knew a thing when I first built my computer too. I highly recommend building it.

Hey man, how's it going? Don't worry. I was the exact same about a few weeks ago. I knew basic stuff about computers, but didn't know anything about building them. I bothered everyone on this site for 2 weeks, haha. Everyone was EXTREMELY helpful. Giving me advice, suggestions and answers to my questions. Just post the stuff you want to get out of the computer and people here will take care of all of you're questions.

Back
Top Bottom