Decent PC Racing games?

Yep, RFactor is an awesome racing game, the good thing about it it you can customise just about anything in the game, and the makers are constantly bringing out updates to improve it.

Yep, RFactor is an awesome racing game, the good thing about it it you can customise just about anything in the game, and the makers are constantly bringing out updates to improve it.

Well im downloading the demo/unlocked version now,It better be good for me to shell out $55 for an unlock code :O

Get the V8 Factor mod, have you got a wheel and pedals? I use a G25 wheel and use the gears and clutch, awesome racing.

Have to race you one day Lowndsey, although I cannot work out how to race online through my Router.

Have to race you one day Lowndsey, although I cannot work out how to race online through my Router.

Bring it on. I play over the LAN all the time with my brother when he brings his computer over. He doesn't beat me very often. He used to be ok But I am better than him by a mile now. Now that I have built my new computer he will probably use me having a better computer than him as an excuse :D

Hey if you want a great racing game try out Live for Speed S2 it is one of the most realistic racing games out there and the people on the LFS forums are great

Back
Top Bottom